- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/suppliers for the flawless execution of projects.
- Experienced in managing joint venture projects with foreign companies
- Follow up and manage project progress.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Review all project documents from other departments before submitting them to BOD for approval.
- Well-organised project documentation.
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Prepares reports required by collecting and analyzing information.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- University Degree/ College in related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position.
- Proficient English skills, both written and spoken
- Fast learner, Independence, passionate about project management
- Strong research and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good time and task management skills.
- Have excellent planning and reporting skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving, and analytical/ observation skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Exceptional Knowledge of project management
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Office 365, and the ability to quickly adapt and work with new software
- Ability to deal with multi-functional tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and understanding of the necessity of making things right the first time.
- Be able to work under pressure, and be willing to take responsibility.
- Eager-to-learn, passionate, and thriving people
- Honesty, humility, integrity, respect for others
- Good Teamwork and collaboration skills