- Plan to purchase raw materials and supplies upon the request of the
- Make sales contracts/purchasing orders and send them to suppliers.
- Follow up on purchasing orders & procurement plan progress.
- Monitor inventory and ensure availability of the material in case of emergencies
- Contact suppliers, get quotes, and negotiate prices, check the quality, evaluate to get the most suitable suppliers.
- Manage detailed records on procurement activity, materials & supplies quantity, specifications,
- Reconcile liabilities with suppliers and make payment requests.
- Report procurement plans to the manager on weekly basis.
- Other tasks if required by the
- University Degree/ College in related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position.
- Proficient English skills are a plus
- Fast learner, Independence, passionate about purchasing
- Strong research and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good time and task management skills.
- Have excellent planning and reporting skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving, and analytical/ observation skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Exceptional Knowledge of products, the purchasing process
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Office 365, and the ability to quickly adapt and work with new software
- Ability to deal with multi-functional tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and understanding of the necessity of making things right the first time.
- Be able to work under pressure, and be willing to take responsibility.
- Eager-to-learn, passionate, and thriving people
- Honesty, humility, integrity, respect for others
- Good Teamwork and collaboration skills